Monday, October 24, 2011

w.o.a.h.....

woah... this is freak-ily awesome!!! okay so today i was doing my homework right? just listening to music and dancing to the rockin beat while solving some hectically easy math problem. suddenly, something in my head told me to just stop what i was doing and glance at the ground to the left of me. AND WHAT DID I SEE?!!?!?!?!? 


A DANDELION SEED!!!!
i swear i was completely amazed. the door had been open and a sweet little dandelion seed came floating in past me and landed on the ground next to my chair! for those of you who dont really know why im flipping out about this so much, i made a blog post the other day about dandelions and how they relate to people and all that jazz. just read it yourself.
ANYWAYS... this completely shocked me. so i fell to my knees and tried to catch the seed as it rolled away across the ground. i finally caught it (though now its somewhat squished) and observed it breathlessly. what do you think it means? do you think its destiny? fate? what is this seed telling me? is it confirming my belief about how dandelions are so similar to people? is something fabulous about to happen in my life? am i doing something right? is this seed really talking to me? am i going crazy? oh geez i hope not... but i still think that this seed means something so while i try to figure it out i can wait for a new dandelion plant to grow in a pot outside my house (seeing as i planted this magical seed there after 5 minutes of 'ooohhh'ing and 'aahhh'ing and endless rambling to my sister about how it was destiny).
see for yourself:

1 comment:

  1. You are a nut, like your mother. And I mean that in the best possible way. xoxox mama

    ReplyDelete