Tuesday, October 25, 2011

homework, magic, and some other fun stuff :)


today i was attempting to do my homework but i just couldn't stop myself from talking to my oh so awesome sister who got very very mad at me for for not shutting up.

 (in case you're wondering, thats tape on my mouth haha)
 the lighting was perfect and i NEEDED to take this one picture of my sister. the only problem was... she wouldn't exactly sit still long enough for me to take the perfect picture- hence the 'scarlett leave me alone. im trying to do my homework. LEAVE ME ALONE!!' picture. yes the picture said all that.


my homework hair hahaha

STORY TIME!!!
okay so the craziest things have been happening to me. so i was in a really deep conversation with my sister (i was talking-she was not, though i did get a few glares) about my friends and issues and such when SUDDENLY..................

you guessed it.

i see a dandelion seed flying past my window right after i said "so what am i supposed to do?" i had looked to my left and the most beautiful dandelion seed EVER floated by my face outside the window. i was so shocked i jumped to my feet and screeched "OH MY GOSH!!! LOOK LOOK!! AHHHHH!!!!!" and pointed out the window at the floating sign. "this means something! its telling me what i need to do!! but what do i do? what's it saying!?!? AHHH IM SO EXCITED!!!" my sister didnt look nearly as excited as me but she did possibly have a crazy look of shock across her cute little Paris face ;)

thanks guys for listening to all my ramblings and such about this crazy dandelion theory. i may sound crazy but i swear im just as sane as the rest of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment