Sunday, October 9, 2011

100 things

i just made my 100th post of the year! 
so here's a list of 100 things that make me happy/smile :)

1. drawing
2. BLOGGING
3. swinging!!!
4. pranking
5. laughing
6. going on crazy adventures!!!
7. dancing everywhere- literally- whenever i think of a song
8. listening to my ipod- everyday. all the time.
9. my stuffed animal whale that sits on top of my headboard on my bed
10. my family
11. PEEL APART TWIZZLERS
12. the notebook- movie :)
13. hangin with my F.R.I.E.N.D.S
14. doing my hair and making it PRETTY
15. running- sometimes :P
16. pinterest
17. boots that i have yet to buy
18. earrings! lots of earrings
20. whales-giraffes-zebras-elephants-ANTELOPE
21. singing with my sister while she plays guitar
22. acting
23. school dances
24. BOYS
25. olivia- my camera
26. the color purple.
27. fashion :D
28.  daisies in a slug filled feild
29. running away from the slugs with Erin Estella and Paris
30. Sluy's bakery- WA
31. grams farm- WA
32. Yosemite-curry village, the smell of the forest :)
33. L.A- AHHH love the beach
34. Zachery's Pizza!!
35. my '13 year' ring
36. being a girl- excuses to eat chocolate and dress up
37. letting my hair down
38. milk chocolate
39. sunny days
40. youtube
41. Sims 3
42. 'she thinks my tractors sexy' by Kenny Chesney haha
43. singing taylor swift songs at the top of my lungs with Erin
44. memories
45. school- i have no idea why
46. talking to myself....freak
47. completely rocking out in front of a humongous crowd of people (hehe every morning at school)
48. taking pictures
49. shoes
50. the fact that for every one of these i want to put DANCING haha :)
51. typing
52. vintage stuff- typewriters, desks, pictures, etc.
53. talking non-stop
54. seeing an old couple and thinking about how romantic it would be to grow old with someone
55. trampolines
56. walmart- running around crazily
57. laughing at an inside joke that i have with myself and everyone around me gives me weird looks.
58. watermelon
59. bus yoga
60. the Lion King :'(
61. otter pops in the summer
62. running through sprinklers
63. CAAKKEEE
64. the natural feeling of NOT wearing make-up
65. Zoos
66. sticking my head out of a rolled down car window
67. hopscotch
68. Forever 21
69. doodling in class
70. school play grounds
71. volleyball
72. star gazing
73. getting COCO-SWIRL AHH! best *frozen yogurt* ever..(i hate *frozen yogurt*. JUST CALL IT ICECREAM!!)
74. sea shells
75. Thrift stores
76. cute belts from thrift stores
77. my bed when im suuuuper tired and it feels like the best thing ever
78. travelling to distant lands :P
79. dogs
80. sunflowers and hydrangeas
81. ballpoint pens
82. observing all the different nail polish colors and then painting my nails :)
83. princess coloring books
84. dressing crazily on a random day
85. wearing dresses!!
86. saving whales- or watching people save them
87. knowing that i still have a long time to do all the things that i want
88. being happy makes me happy :) :) :)
89. living such a colorful life
90. daydreaming
91. Autumn air
92. pizza
93. being the healthy little child that i am hehe
94. comments on blog posts! (not to mention followers)
95.hot glue guns
96. knowing that people love me :)
97. succeeding- in some things ha
98. following the right path :D
99. the thought that some of you actually made it all the way down this list

and finally..

100. having so many things to be happy about :)

1 comment:

  1. HOLY COW this is THE best post of all time! :D hahaha and i thought you would have spelled "Zachary's" right by now since we've gone there since you were like 2 lol :)

    ReplyDelete