Thursday, October 20, 2011

bangs. oohh boy

 uh ohhhh... somethings happening. something that could be very bad, or very fantastic.
 im just gonna put it out there..
 I HAVE THE URGE TO GET BANGS AGAIN!
what is wrong with me? am i seriously forgetting how much i hated my bangs???
but they're just so adorable. oh boy. help me! help me help me help meee!!!!
im being taken over by this strange and pointless urge to cut my beautiful hair off into a square on my forehead!! AHHHHH
okay. lets think about this...




pictures are bad quality. whatever. deal.








okay... have you been thinking? i have. now it comes down to the ultimate conversation:

"to chop. or not to chop.. that is the question"

well. as easy as it would be to just go to a hair salon and watch them cut off my lovely hair and have flashbacks from a year and a half ago, i need to waste my energy debating this. why should i? this is ridiculous. BE BOLD. errr... no. i would love to be bold. i am bold. but this is hair we're talking about. last time i got it cut in the summer so it would grow out if i didnt like them- ha. i grew them out and told myself not to get bangs. ever. again.
bangs can be a fashion statement as well as an accessory. they can make someone have a modern edge or give them a softer  looking style. bangs can compliment your face shape as well as your eyes and your clothing. bangs look good on certain people. bangs did NOT look good on me. rahhhhh. what an energy wasting subject. here are some samples of my past haircut.
 Scarlett (for measurements sake)



We now OWN the frogs

of course we do have to factor in that it was summer in EVERY SINGLE PICTURE OF ME WITH BANGS so it could be that i never did my hair and let it go natural as well as my makeup. so i guess maybe it could be from not ever touching my bangs at all when i had them, therefore making it seem like they were terrible.....? *sigh* life.
if you give me your opinion in the comments (nothing evil please) then i might just be able to figure this little problem out.

help. the. clueless. save. a. life

3 comments:

  1. Dear Scarlett,
    I say be brave and get bangs!!! What's the worst that could happen? You don't like them and grow them out?
    But if you don't feel like being brave, don't get them! Whatever YOU choose to do, it won't matter, because you are GORGEOUS either way!!!
    You are a beauty Miss Scarlett! Love you so much. xoxoxoxoxoxo
    Aunt Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks aunt amy!!! i think im just gonna get them!! so excited!! but now the anticipation of waiting :/ mehh thanks for being so supportive!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you fully researched the decision before taking action!!! You are one amazing girl. I love ya! xoxox

    ReplyDelete