Wednesday, November 2, 2011

living in my little world of magic :)

Some of you will probably roll your eyes when you read the next sentence-just try to hear me out...
the dandelions are everywhere.
I went to school yesterday. Just a regular tuesday. Nothing special.
but when i got there they were literally flying EVERYWHERE. THOUSANDS. Im serious!! It was insane!! I felt almost responsible for this crazy act of nature (fate?) but what was i supposed to do? It was like i summoned them. The whole rest of the day i was singing "colors of the wind" cause i felt like Pocahontas :) 
little dandelion seeds were soaring through the sky and sticking to peoples clothes, hair, getting caught in spider webs, floating into classrooms. finding me.
Im seriously so confused and so amazed there's not even enough words to explain it. 


who ever says i need to find some help- i say that you need to go climb a tree and maybe then you'll realize.

haha what a scarlett like thing to say

1 comment: