Thursday, June 23, 2011

thinking cap

so i'm sitting here on my bed with my legs crossed and my hair and a scarf wrapped up in a shower cap.
this may sound a little weird.
let's call it my 'thinking cap' because i am currently not using it for shower purposes.
at the moment i am thinking about my upcoming adventure to UTAH for one of one of my most wonderful cousins WEDDING to a quite wonderful man who will soon be my second cousin? yea. i think that's right.
ANYWAY, i'm also thinking about my adventure to WASHINGTON with Erin and Pear which will so much fun that i think they'll end up making it a holiday called, "The Scarry Pear *wooshing air in the background*" for those of you that have no idea what i'm talking about, i guess you just had to be there. so instead of calling the holiday something as mysterious and confusing as "The Scarry Pear", we'll just have to call it... hmmm.... "Ultra Grammy Camp Month"!!! Most of you know what i'm talking about so i'll just leave it like that.
i'm also thinking about how next week, every morning i'm going to do pilates with Ana Caban. no, she's not my friend. ha. she's actually the chick from the pilates dvd that we have. sure it's hard but that's how it's supposed to be. 
i think i need more followers, so if you just um, you know, advertise for me, that would be so incredibly awesome. just tell them that i'm a poor little french girl that had to kayak to the states from my very small villiage of Bonuu which is, indeed, located in the center of france. which means that in order to get to the Atlantic Ocean i first had to runaway from my home and sleep in other peoples gardens while i escaped the french gaurds that were trying to track me down to bring me back to my family. and then when i finally made it to the ocean and didn't know what i was to do next, a kayak erupted from the water. so naturally i climbed in and started to paddle away with my very strong muscles that i had gained from watering flowers with VERY heavy watering cans.
i paddled and paddled until, after what seemed to be years, i arrived in new jersey and had to teleport from inside a subway station, because you can apparently only teleport when in a subway station. i suddenly arrived in california where a nice nice family took me in and showed me how to blog about my tragic story and how i still lived to tell about it.
if you can still remember when that story started then you would also remember that that story is what you're going to tell your friends/fellow blogspeople in order to convince them to follow my blog. 


or just tell them that my name is scarlett and she really wants some more followers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment