Sunday, June 12, 2011

If you're going to jump, jump with both feet

Today is my first day of summer (yes it actually came!) and my sister and i went down to the clubhouse to play pool. She had fun teaching me and i ALMOST won (no, we didn't get pictures). I now actually get why they make 'magic 8 balls' hehe i know... i'm lame . So once we were done playing pool, we went down to the pool and the funny part is that we always have really deep conversations there. Example: today it was about what kind of haircuts we wanted for the summer. For like an hour we were sitting there (freezing might i add as we were in San Francisco) throwing out pros and cons about having shorter hair. Here's the list:


Pros:


  • it's lighter
  • cute-on most people
  • way easier to do stuff with-i.e curl, natural, up, straight
  • It's something different than what you've had for SO LONG
  • It's fun :)
Cons:
  • if you end up not liking it, you have to wait for it to grow out (6 months or an entire year!!)
  • might not go well with the shape of your face???- i have no idea
  • I like my long hair :(
After sifting through these same ideas for what seemed like ages, we finally came to a conclusion. I am going to cut my short. Not middle length short but SHORT. No, not a bob either. More like shoulder length or SOMETHING. So yes. I have made my decision. I shall get a haircut by July and there is no way that it will be a BORING haircut. no no no.... this will be a fun haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment