Sunday, February 6, 2011

what to do?

Okay. So today I'm trying to be productive.
it's not working out so well.
First I had tried to make a paper crane.....
You can imagine how that turned out.
Listened to music.
Tried writing about how I failed to make an origami crane.
Sat in the really comfortable chair.
Stared out the window at the sunny world around me.
Waited for the super bowl to come around.
Got bored of that.
Texted a few friends.
No reply.
Got so bored that I pathetically googled "what to do when you're bored"
Came up with many strange things
Yet only one appealed to me- throw tomatoes at the ceiling fan.
Can't do that; we're out of tomatoes and don't have a ceiling fan :P
Wished upon the sun.
The sun is a star.
Tried to sew my shoe together...again
Had a laughing fit.

Yea
That is my sunday so far :)

1 comment:

  1. you make me laugh out loud! Fabulous girl. You are such a fabulous girl :)

    ReplyDelete