Thursday, February 24, 2011

Riding the bus

The action around us doesn't change. The mountains and hills are still standing tall and the trees stretch high. Cars still honk and speed past, children hold their parents hands- everything's the same. I remember riding the bus to school for the first time just last year. The sounds and scenery all seemed new but that was a LONG time ago. Now it's dull and I sit like a loser (most of the time) all alone, staring out the window and texting or calling my friends to not look so pathetic. Sometimes I do have friends to sit with and talk to but other times I just try not to make eye contact so i don't draw attention to myself and can look completely happy (after months of trying to perfect this skill I don't think it works to well). The bus is just another part of my day along with school-homework-friends-energetic jumping-apples-and chocolate. Just 1 more year left of this tragic way of transportation... just kidding... a year and a half. dang. oh well :) got to stay positive! This chapter of my life will end eventually. even though it seems never ending... now i'm just rambling so night everyone! I hope I didn't ruin your strange dreams of riding a bus because I just make it sound depressing.
but only because it is


P.S. This is post #5. 28 more to go

No comments:

Post a Comment