Friday, February 25, 2011

Cheesecake Factory

What can I say? It's wonderful! It's amazing! It's FABULOUS! No wonder every single on of my friends have been telling me to go for the past 5 MONTHS! After seeing, "The Kings Speech" we went to this lovely Restaurant to celebrate Paris' birthday (a little late) and ate the most beautiful cheesecake ever (I had Chocolate Tuxedo something and Pear had Dulce De Leche)! I could not finish my very LARGE slice for the life of me so we took it home and I intend to eat it sometime in the near future :) So I just wanted to say that it is a very extraordinary place and if you have not been there yet... you should be ashamed of yourself.
Remember that it may be a tad $expensive$
Depending on what you choose :)

2 comments:

  1. I had such a fun date night with you two and Wayne last night! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT CHEESECAKE WAS AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete