Tuesday, May 31, 2011

R.I.P Olivia

R.I.P OLIVIA

My dearest camera, who has stayed with me through many events and times in my life, officially died on May 30, 2011.
She had a long life of approximatively 5 months.
Surviving through thick and thin, Olivia endured harsh climates, raging animals, card games, baking, adventures too adventurous to even think about, and still managed to stick by my side.
Her happy spirit will live on, and we will always have her in our hearts.







Please note that she is the first camera i have ever killed....ever

2 comments:

  1. r.i.p. olivia! she took great pictures!
    p.s.- for all of you wondering about the "animals commment", scarlett is definitely referring to HERSELF :)

    But of course, i mean this in the best possible way. xoxopear

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were wild mothers involved, on occasion too. Poor Olivia. She didn't even live to be ONE. Tant pis.

    ReplyDelete