Wednesday, May 18, 2011

An inside look at my after school life.

 This is basically my homework station.
And no. I was not on facebook or any other website that would distract me from my tiny little mountain of homework. 


 I was listening to music :) wonderful music







that darn homework of mine.
The only good part about my homework today was getting to draw pictures (clearly unfinished) for my french project. In this funny soon to be stick figure drawing, there is (left to right) me, mommy, brother, Pear, and yes..... Erin... it is you.


Ahhh!!!!! it had been cloudy all day but then there was sun! and sky! YAY!

Then i got bored and decided to see what i would look like with red hair by using Adobe Firework. haha i like my blonde hair much better :) 
Sooooo i guess that you could say that today was almost as normal as every other day for me.
Just thought i would share it :)

2 comments:

  1. love this. You are so creatively wonderful beautiful fabulous. I adore you xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. i love your blonde hair but red hair is quite interesting :)

    ReplyDelete