Tuesday, March 29, 2011

iRamble

I'm a terrible blogger. Blame it on my constant distractions or how i haven't had my computer for the past 2 weeks. I am truly sorry. So much for making a blog post a day until March 20th just to see if i could do it! i couldn't. Oh well. maybe i'll get better. maybe. emphasis on MAYBE. maybe is a strange word. it's like "may" and "be" put into a word. It's creepy. See! maybe (haha) this goes to show how easily i get distracted. and i didn't even mean to! But now me and my dearest mother are watching Jeeves and Wooster so you'll have to excuse me before i get so distracted this post will never be posted!

1 comment:

  1. You don't suck. You're a totally awesome teenager. You love Jeeves & Wooster. You have tons of homework and lots of Sim families who love you and need you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete