Saturday, January 15, 2011

My (Belated) New Years Resolution

1. Take more pictures- my poor camera has been inactive for at least a week :(


2. Posting- let's just say that it's been a while.


3. BE CREATIVE- where have all of my creative thoughts gone? I guess math does that to ya.


4. Go shopping- That's the power of gift cards.


5. Make those awesome felt pillows!!! :)


6. Make things for etsy- Ideas? none yet.


7. Bake- We still have the cake mix of the cake that we were going to make for my birthday (over 1 month ago. Whole Foods was just so much more convenient)


8. Plant a flower. watch it grow.


9. Draw- my science teacher says that I'm "just so talented"


10. Try something new 


11. Break a 7 minute mile- Almost there!


12. Decorate- Picture frames!!!! see, now my creativeness is coming back :)



School can wait right? Can't you see I'm just a little busy?

-Scarlett-

2 comments:

  1. 7 minute mile!!! what! when you are here in Feb. You should train me and get me back into shape my 9 minute mile stinks!

    ReplyDelete